Friday 7 February 2014

Weekly Roundup #10

Hello!

It's Friday again! What a relief! I feel like this week has really dragged out, yet can you believe it's the first Friday of February?! We're already in the second month of 2014!! Just stating the obvious here…

Anyway, so seeing as I had not done a single Weekly Roundup last month, I feel this is necessary. I miss showing you little bits of the week as every week should be cherished - you will never get another exactly like it!

Things I watched: 


'The Fault in Our Stars' by John Green has been such a talked about book and soon-to-be-released film. I have yet to read the book yet you may have done so. The reviews of the book are all amazing and just watching the trailer has made me super excited about it! I like the storyline shown in the trailer - that everyone finds their happiness, and everyone deserves to be happy!


Next Movie to see: 


This week I have heard so much about the movie Frozen. It is said to be a great feel-good Disney movie with great songs! haha! Maybe it's time to go back and watch a Disney film, why not?


Favourite Laugh:
source: 1, 2, 3, 4
I follow Barbara Palvin on Twitter - as I was scrolling through my News Feed these popped up. If you're on twitter then you might have realised the new(ish) layout whereby the images show up even if you don't click them. Well, when Barbara posted these, they caught my eye and I actually LOL-ed. It was a bit embarrassing as people around me must have thought I was crazy, but I just thought it was so funny! Barbara simply stunning, and she has a great sense of humour - what more could you ask for?! :O
 Being it Valentines Day next week, I thought this was appropriate to share! haha! My favourite is the Kanye one as I love that song and remember when I went to Disney Land, Timone and Pumba sang it! It was a good time!

Okay, for some reason there is a lot of Disney in this week's post - which I find a little bit weird!
Anyway, I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

What's your memorable laugh this week? 

PIN BUTTON