Wednesday 30 April 2014

Get to Know Me Tag!

Hello!

I hope you're having a fabulous Wednesday! I cannot believe it is the last day of April! This year has been going by at crazy fast speed!
Actually, last week Paula from thirteenthoughts.com tagged me to do this tag!
Paula is so gorgeous and her blog is stunning - I love reading about her life, her fashion find and everything else! I'm sure you'll love her blog as much as I do!!


1. Are you named after someone?
Nope. I am the only girl from my first cousins on my Dad's side, and also the youngest - so basically everyone in my family (more specifically my grandparents and aunts) wanted something traditional, and girly - hence, my name is Puja.

2. When was the last time you cried? 
Erm... Friday - basically it was just about stress and my hormones were all over the place... #girlproblems

3. Do you have kids?
No, but I would like to someday!

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
This is a very different question! I guess I would but I'd be annoyed at myself, too - probably because of my crazy mood swings. But maybe it's because I am myself that I know about my mood swings and I'm not sure if other people realise? So, I think I would... does that make sense?!

5. Do you have a guilty pleasure? 
I like to spend some days doing literally nothing, but simply relaxing and watching episodes of PLL or Revenge! But, nothing else so "guilty" really!

6. Do you like handwriting?
I thought this was an interesting question! I actually do! I love handwriting, I think it shows a lot about a person and adds some uniqueness too. I kind of feel like we shouldn't have computers and stuff because people are handwriting things less - it's kind of sad!

7. What is your favourite cereal?
Raisin Wheats!! I love adding toppings to it too, like peanut butter and strawberries! Yummy!

8. What is the first thing you notice about people? 
Hmm... I don't know - I guess their hair maybe? I actually don't know! I feel like I notice their personality first.. :)

9. What colour are your eyes?
Brown!

10. Scary Movies or Happy Endings?
Happy Endings!

11. Favourite TV Show?
PLL or Revenge

12. Summer or Winter?
Autumn! ha - sorry but that's my choice! :D

13. Hugs or Kisses?
umm.... hugs! (especially bear hugs for comfort!)

14. What's the furthest you've been from home?
Well, I live in London (UK), so the furthest would be Florida - I went when I was quite young on a family trip to Disney Land and Sea World! It was pretty fun and I remember the weather there being so amazing and the roads so big! I would love to go to the US again!

15. Do you have special talents? 
Well, I dance. The last show I had was in November last year at a Theatre in South London. It was super cool as we had a dressing room with a mirror surrounded by those round light bulbs - like the ones in the movies!

16. Where were you born?
London

17. What are your hobbies?
I love blogging (duh!). I also have been into reading again - oh, and I love decorating. I re-did my room and it was super fun working around the things I already had and put together something that I love.

18. Do you have any pets?
Not at the moment. I had goldfishes when I was younger, then a Hamster and then a Rabbit. My Rabbit died 2 years ago and since then I haven't bought a pet!
R.I.P. <3
19. Favourite Movie?
Lets go with a classic Disney Movie: The Jungle Book. This is because my cousin was 'Baloo' the Bear in a school play and I distinctively remember going to see it when I was about 5 years old. It's probably one of my earliest memories but I still remember it and love the songs from the movie (Bear Necessities, anyone?)

20. What colour is your Car?
Black

21. What did you want to be when you grew up? 
I had thoughts on becoming an actress, a singer (thinking I could totally sing, but really if I did, the windows would break!), an author, a lawyer, a doctor, a... everything! haha! I was one of those kids who changed their minds every second!

Whey, that's it! I hope you enjoyed reading it and thanks to Paula for tagging me!
So tell me:  Do you have special talents?!

PIN BUTTON