Monday 29 September 2014

Autumn Nail Picks - 2014

Hello!

"a REAL reason for you to buy more nail polish ...we're always looking for a justification!"

The colder weather means snuggling up in knit scarves, gloves and putting on your favourite booties. It also means autumn nail shades - you know the ones I mean. It may even be a REAL reason for you to buy more nail polish (lets be honest, we're always looking for a justification!).

"range from nudes, to greys to jewel-toned red's and greens are all of which I love!"
Autumn is my favourite season, and this seasons nail colours are no different. The range from nudes, to greys to jewel-toned red's and greens are all of which I love! Never-the-less, you could of course wear whatever shade you would like to - no one is going to stop you ;)

"A staple in every girls collection!"

My Picks (from Left to Right):
FCUK grey tone (part of a previous fall collection): It's a one tone plain grey. Minimal, clean yet fit for fall.

Barry M - Cappuccino: a warmer grey shade, more of a creamy finish and by far one of my fav Barry M shades I've tried!

Barry M Magnetic - Blue: A metallic navy blue shade which has cool designs when you put a magnet over it. Not sure if I'm still into the magnet thing but the shade on it's own is awesome!

FCUK blue (part of previous fall collection): A one tone blue. Not too dark to be a navy - just the perfect mid-blue!

Ciaté - Pocket Money: The nude of my collection. You may have read about it in this post. It is a gorgeous flat nude shade and I don't know what I'd do without it!

FCUK deep purple (part of previous fall collection): The vampy, almost black shades also come out during this time of year. This is a one-tone (notice a trend?) deep purple which is a go-to if you want black, but not black!

Barry M - Red Wine: A deep red, burgundy shade which is definitely the go-to for a glam, Marilyn Monroe look. A staple in every girls collection!

That's it! Whats your favourite nail shade for Autumn 2014?
PIN BUTTON