Friday 6 February 2015

LBD Dream Date Style Challenge ft. DailyLook : FASHION


Hello!

Beautysets - LBD Dream Date Style Challenge
"accessorising the dress with nude shoes, a nude bag and a nude blazer was something 'so me'."
Dl-113748-black-v0 Dl-111323-dusty-rose-v0 Dl-110446-black-v0 Dl-98742_v0 Dl-77645-nude-v0

I come to you with a fashion post today. I was inspired by DailyLook’s Little Black Dress ‘LBD’ Dream Date Style Challenge, where you create a style set on what you’d wear on your, well, ‘dream date’. I was able to look through all of their little black dresses here to choose my favourite.

DailyLook has some pretty dresses and this is the one that stood out to me. The elegant cut means it's not very revealing as it goes right to the top. The lace detail creates an elegant, girly vibe. I am a huge fan of nude, definitely my go-to shade. So, accessorising the dress with nude shoes, a nude bag and a nude blazer was something 'so me'.  Finally, I am a huge fan of gold, preferring it over silver (which explains my gold iPhone 6), so the dainty, simple gold necklace was what I chose.

Overall, a great outfit that's not too dressy but has nice details. Perfect for a more dressy cinema trip, an evening at a restaurant or even switching up the shoes for flats and you're even fit to go for a walk near the Thames.

So, tell me, do you have any go-to colour combinations for outfits? 
PIN BUTTON