Friday 27 February 2015

The Bedtime Tag : LIFE

Hello!


"A bedside table is not complete without a candle."

The YouTube "World" comes up with amazing tags, for example, the not-my-arms challenge, the accent tag and the best friend tag to name a few. This is another tag which originated from YouTube, more specifically from FleurDeForce (link to video here). Talking all things pyjama's is quite fun and this tag is one I could not pass up.


THE QUESTIONS:


1. What are you favourite pajamas?

If you follow me on instagram (self promo at it's finest), you'd know Snowy. Snowy is the snowman on my snowman pyjama bottoms. I do love those bottoms for the winter which I wear with a silk purply taupe-y button down top, but I must say, I reach for the plaid pyjamas a lot. Actually, those plaid pyjamas were mentioned in this post, and are probably my favourite!

2. Current bedtime reading?

J.K. Rowling books, other than Harry Potter, have drawn me in after reading The Cuckoo's Calling, review here, so I picked up the Casual Vacancy and have not been completely feeling it. Although it is my current read, I might not end up finishing it. However, it I do, you'll see a review. ;)

3. What is on your bedside table?
A bedside table is not complete without a candle. I also have a lamp, the book I'm reading and a magazine. Keeping it simple :)

4. Favourite sleepy scent?

I'm not fussy, whatever scent the candle gives off, I'm happy with. Generally, the candle is scented according to season - is my OCD showing? *makes action of hand over eyes monkey emoji*

5. What is your usual bedtime & wakeup time?

Bedtime is anywhere between 10-12pm and wakeup time is rarely ever after 10am. Probably around 8-9am is the usual for weekends. 

6. Top 3 bedtime products?

Lip balm is a must for before bedtime, as I often forget to apply it during the day, so I allow my lips can replenish during the night. Also a bit of hand cream and a notebook is in my top 3 bedtime products. It's always when you're supposed to be asleep that your mind thinks of wonderful things, and if you don't have a notebook on hand, those wonderful things could be gone forever. Yes, that was deep. 

7. Your most common sleeping position?

On my side, snuggling a pillow, of course!

8. Any strange bed time routines?

I don't really have strange routines... so nope!

9. Are you big spoon or little spoon?

Well, to my pillow: Big spoon, it wouldn't work the other way round!

A tag that was easily converted form YouTube to the Blogger world.

I tag YOU. Answer the questions listed below and be sure to let me know when you've done it! I can't wait to read your responses! 

THE QUESTIONS:

1. What are you favourite pajamas
2. Current bedtime reading
3. What is on your bedside table
4. Favourite sleepy scent
5. What is your usual bedtime & wakeup time
6. Top 3 bedtime products
7. Your most common sleeping position
8. Any strange bed time routines
9. Are you big spoon or little spoon?

Tell me, do you have a thing for candles too?
PIN BUTTON