Friday 25 October 2013

TV Show Obsession

Hello!
With cold nights you want to snuggle up in a blanket and watch a TV show even more than before. I had a problem, though: what show to watch?!
I have been a PLL fan for a long time and am close, very close, to catching up to the latest episode. I do not want to be up to date, however, as this means I cannot just turn it on whenever I feel like it! So, I decided to do what seemed obvious: Watch a new show.

After a couple of days of debating which show to watch, asking various people and even googling it - as you know, google knows everything - I was left with a shortlist of TV shows I could get into.

This included the likes of The Vampire Diaries, Once Upon a Time and Revenge.

After watching some trailers and then finally doing ip-dip-do, I came to a conclusion and Revenge it was!

source
This is good! The show is really interesting and I like having it playing in the background when I'm doing something or just sitting down with a bowl of popcorn and a snuggly blanket - that's the thug life.
Joke!

Anyway, if you're looking for a show to watch, watch revenge - heres a link for the Trailer. Or, if you feel like watching a movie, here are some ideas

What are your TV Show Obsessions? 
PIN BUTTON