Monday 30 December 2013

New Years Manicure Monday!

Hello!

Again with time flying by way to fast right now, there are a matter of hours before New Years Eve now - that means it's time for a Manicure Monday!!

So, I have been LOVING taupe right now and wanted to paint my nails that shade last week, yet due to Christmas I couldn't bring myself to NOT paint my nails red! Therefore, this means that New Years is going to be taupe!


Now, if you're anything like me, then New Years Eve is nothing without a bit of glitter - hence calling for an accent nail!

These shades are:
 Barry M Mushroom and Barry M Amethyst

What shade did you go for for New Years?!
 Oh, and I hope you have a fun and safe day, and will have a post up in 2014! Gosh, that's seems way weird to say! Oh my goodness, that rhymed! :O
PIN BUTTON