Wednesday 22 January 2014

Top Perfumes of 2014

Hello!

Now, if you're like me then you cannot leave the house (or your room) without a little spritz of scent to leave a waft of nice-smelling goodness around you! Whether it be a spicy, sweet, floral or fruity scent - it makes you feel good just spraying it. Okay, maybe that was an exaggeration but it's pleasant when you smell nice!

Well, the point of that was leading on to this: The Top Perfumes of the Moment (in no particular order..)

1. Flowerbomb - Viktor Rolf

I have yet to smell this but I have been eyeing it for a long time! The packing is gorgeous too, and everything seems so glam! Said to be 'a thousand flowers in a bottle'!


2. Lady Million - Paco Rabanne

The fragrance has been famous for a while now and doesn't look like it's getting any less popular. When I was in the lines for the sale shopping I had done, people around me had like 3-4 of these in their baskets and this was AFTER christmas gift exchange-time! Therefore, another one to keep an eye out for! This is said to be a woody floral with fruity undertones.


3. Our Moment - One Direction

To be honest, I'm not a HUGE fan of celebrity fragrances, I mean I won't go out and buy a Lady Gaga perfume because I like Lady Gaga - I would if I liked the scent! This one seems to be really popular right now, though! This is said to be a floral scent with a warm musky undertone.


4. Boss Orange - Hugo Boss

'Crispy Apple, white florals and woody, sandalwood heart' is what this scent is described as. Personally, the thought of having an orange smelling perfume makes me feel sick. I don't like that. You know the scent you have on your hands after peeling a tangerine? Well, I like that but wouldn't want it in a perfume bottle! So, this one is a bit of a weird one for me!


5. Daisy - Marc Jacobs

Ahh, this one is a well heard of one that 'never gets old'. Daisy is said to be 'floral with a vintage edge of violet' and said to be 'elegant and enchanting'. Well, there's two things that makes this sound appealing: the description and the packing. How pretty?!


6. Killer Queen - Katy Perry

Another celebrity fragrance. This one has very interesting packaging - the colour reminds me a bit of 'Heat' by Beyoncé! 'Sexy. Royal. Radiant.' This definitely seems like more of a night fragrance with Dark Plum as one of its' top notes.


7. Viva La Juicy - Juicy Couture 

You might as well be living under a rock if you haven't heard of this one before! The girly and super cute packaging is so nice as well as the fragrance being something to fall for! The scent being 'Wild Berries, Creamy Vanilla and Bright Jasmine' - its a super fun one to go with. I had a sample of this and it is completely used up (unlike my BVLgari one which is still more than half full)!


Well, thats the top fragrances of the moment, great ideas for gifts to anyone… or yourself!
Do you own/love any featured in this list? 
Oh, and HINT HINT: one of these fragrance is likely to be the star of another post coming soon - stay tuned! 
sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
PIN BUTTON