Friday 10 January 2014

"The Vampire Diaries" or "The Originals"?

Hello!

With New Year brings New Goals, New Ideas and…. New TV Shows? Okay, no, it doesn't - but that doesn't stop one from watching good TV!


So, as we speak I am watching The Originals on TV, this being my first time and I'm not loving it - maybe because I haven't really been watching The Vampire Diaries which is the prequel to this new show. You may know that The Vampire Diaries is on it's 5th season now yet I used to watch it and then got a little bored. I have began to watch it again and thought I'd try out The Originals yet I keep getting distracted and don't like the story very much.

I am still loving Revenge, though! The story line is nice yet I feel sorry for Daniel!
Anyway, if you're like me, you may get bored of a series, perhaps too quickly - yet there are certain shows that really draw you in! I need more of those certain shows!

What's the series you cannot stop watching and really recommend? 
image source 1, 2 
PIN BUTTON