Monday 14 July 2014

Yes/No: Short Hair Trend?

Hello! 

If you're like me, you may have noticed the crazy amount of people that have cut their long hair recently, such as the likes of Kim Kardashian, Jessica Alba and Kylie Jenner. The thought of cutting off a lot of ones lovely long hair is slightly terrifying... until I went and did it myself.

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6
 'blond short hair girls have more fun'

Last Tuesday (8th July) was the day 4 and a half inches of my locks were chopped off. Was I scared? No. Did I think it through? No. Would I recommend it? YES.

It's kind of like 'Blonde girls have more fun' but it should be: 'short hair girls have more fun' which is kind of true because it is a lot easier to manage! Though you can't do as many hair styles as you can with long hair.

I wouldn't be able to go for a pixie cut like Emma Watson but the length shown in the pictures above is perfect!

What do you think of the short hair trend: YES/NO? 
PIN BUTTON