Wednesday 16 July 2014

POTW: Batiste Dark & Deep Brown Dry Shampoo

Hello! 

"Dry Shampoo is your best friend."
Generally in the summer months we like our hair in the style of Beach Waves - and the heat can cause one to sweat more (sounds eww, I know!) which leads to greasy hair. You may be like me and wash your hair about 3 times a week, so almost every other day, but actually it's not healthy to do so. So, to keep your hair healthy and looking non-greasy, Dry Shampoo is your best friend.

As it is now summer, it is the perfect time to get your hair into 'better shape' meaning (unfortunately) less hair washing as when we wash our hair, we're stripping away the natural oils that are produced meaning the hair is left dry. 

I am aiming for twice a week to see if it makes a difference.

"staple and a go-to product on a bad hair day."
After using this dry shampoo once, I can honestly say I love it! I can see it becoming a staple and a go-to product on a bad hair day.

I have tried the non-dark hair version and it is NOT the same. This version is so much easier to blend into your hair and it doesn't look like you have talcum powder in your hair and at £3.99 from Boots you can't go wrong!

So, how many times do you wash your hair a week? 
PIN BUTTON