Friday 25 July 2014

Yes/No: Cropped Pants... for casual wear?

Hello!

The last time you may have come across the Yes/No series is for the Short Hair Trend. Having not even thought about it being a series, I figured 'why not?' as you seemed to love it! If you haven't read it yet, let me know whether it's Yes or No for you on that post!

"classy yet fashionable"

Well, this time it's the cropped pants. Having gone shopping last week, it was on the 'Must Buy' list. To my amusement, I found them (which is good) and they were in the office wear section. Maybe its the fact that I love sophisticated style but I would easily wear this as casual attire!

source: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4
"Definitely a versatile product and a staple in ones wardrobe"
I love the way it looks: classy yet fashionable and easy to pair with many outfits. Definitely a versatile product and a staple in ones wardrobe, I'd say!

" if you want a bargain, it's for £9 in Primark! "

You can buy a pair from ASOS for £20 online, yet if you want a bargain, it's for £9 in Primark!

So tell me, Yes or No from You on Cropped Pants? 
PIN BUTTON