Wednesday 29 October 2014

Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte: The Verdict.


Hello!

"On a cold, chilly evening out last Tuesday, this was the drink of choice"

We're a little Fall Obsessed with this post as it's all about Autumn. Well, this is said to be THE drink for Autumn. This American Fall Classic was first bought to the UK Starbucks stores in 2012. Ever since, the thought of Pumpkin in my coffee did not sound appetising - but you never know unless you try, right?

"Ever since, the thought of Pumpkin in my coffee did not sound appetising"

On a cold, chilly evening out last Tuesday, this was the drink of choice to warm me up - and I am happy this was the one I went for. The PSL was advertised in big posters as soon as you walk into Starbucks and so I went with it. Topped with whipped cream and cinnamon, the initial taste is amazing - then the coffee kicks in! Overall, though, the Pumpkin Spice Latte did not disappoint, and yes, I'd order it again (hoping they spell my name right on the cup again, which, surprisingly, they did this time!).

That's The Verdict: Pumpkin in Coffee is a good idea!
Have you tried the PSL?
PIN BUTTON