Friday 10 October 2014

Playlist Update: ft. The Script & Meghan Trainor

Hello!

"currently number 1 on the charts - listen and see why everyone loves it"

With a new season, a new month and quite possibly new food, it'd be disastrous to not include new music into our lives! Checking out the charts and listening to the songs to my hearts content, these are two pieces you might want to youtube search! 

"these are two pieces you might want to youtube search!"
1 | 2
The Script: Superheroes
The Man Who Can't Be Moved was the song for me a while back, from the oh-so-famous 'The Script'. I must say, I was longing for them to release another epic track and it finally has arrived. Take a peak yourself:



Meghan Trainor: All About That Bass
Not going to lie, I thought this would be another 'Nicki Minaj' thing going on here, but she's definitely not another Nicki and definitely a Meghan. It's like there's Demi Lovato, Taylor Swift and I guess a bit of Nicki thrown in to make one Meghan Trainor. The lyrics behind the song are great and it's currently number 1 on the charts - listen and see why everyone loves it:



What's your recent playlist update song been? 
PIN BUTTON