Friday 30 January 2015

Versatile Blogger Award : TAG


Hello!


Another Friday has come and almost gone, and another weekend is upon us. This past week I was tagged by the beautiful Jessica from asocalledbeautyblog.com to do this tag. Being called 'the Versatile Blogger Award', I initially had no idea what it'd be about, but have since seen a few of these floating around the blog-o-sphere. 

The basic rules of the tag, word to word from Jessica's description:
  • Thank the person who gave you this award, and leave a link to their blog
  • Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
  • Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
Well, bullet point number one can be ticked off! 
As for point number two:

7 Things About Myself
1. I have been thinking about branching out into the YouTube world.. maybe one day?
2. I watch a lot of TV shows but really miss Suits
3. I used to have goldfish, a hamster and a rabbit (at different times) and really want a pet!
4. I like wearing mens shirts/clothing to lounge around in... they're the comfiest
5. Furry/Fluffy things are my favourite (furry socks, slippers, coats.. the lot!)
6. I'm a total little girl at heart and love bows, pink stuff and am pretty cheesy!
7. I have a HUGE project being released soon, which you guys will be the first to know about! 

Bullet point number three:
Here are 15 people I tag:

8. Jessica from http://www.0ldtricks.com
11. Antoinette from http://www.letterstoa.com
PIN BUTTON