Friday 21 November 2014

BerryWeekly: Hot Chocolate, Candles & Baking


Hello!

"add a bit of whipped cream and marshmallows on top if we're feeling it - you know how it goes!"

It's always nice to reflect on the good things of the week, and hearing about what others did for their week is always fun too (admitting to my nosiness here). Another post I've been loving the idea of is '10 Happy Things' of the week, it's all positive thoughts and reflecting back at the same time. Totally agreeing with the moto 'you've got to look back to move forward'...might have just completely butchered that famous quote but... you know what I mean! 

"I usually just fold the page (shock horror, some people absolutely hate that)"

First of all, I've been loving my bookmark. A bookmark included in a BerryWeekly? What is so special about it? Well, like you can't already tell from the picture, it's personalised with my name on it! I was gifted it as part of a birthday present, and have been loving it. I usually just fold the page (shock horror, some people absolutely hate that), but fear not, I now use this bookmark. 
SNEAK PEAK into a possible BerryReads post in the future!

"what better time than now"

Next, this has been my go-to drink of choice. During this time of year, when it's frosty outside and for some reason the heating automatically turns off, then while waiting for it to turn back on again we make ourselves a lovely hot chocolate!! Occasionally add a bit of whipped cream and marshmallows on top if we're feeling it - you know how it goes!

"These tasted heavenly and you gotta bet I add a couple throughout the day"

Adding to that topic of consuming stuff, I did a bit of baking. I say baking, but it's no-bake chocolate pieces - sort of a dupe for the 9 bar (which is basically a nut and seed bar). These tasted heavenly and you gotta bet I add a couple throughout the day. Definitely good as pick-me-up energy bites. Let me know if you'd like a recipe! 

"all positive thoughts and reflecting back at the same time"

Finally, if you follow me on Twitter, you'll already have seen this picture. A candle always makes me happy and what better time than now to light one?!

Tell me, is hot chocolate your go-to beverage of choice, if not, what is?
PIN BUTTON