Friday 14 November 2014

POTW: Nivea Creme Coconut Shower Cream


Hello!

"whenever I used it in the morning, I would be able to occasionally whiff it throughout the day, and I loved it!"

If it says 'coconut' on the pack, I can almost guarantee you I will be a fan. Coconut snacks, coconut hair oil, coconut body butter, coconut lip balms and you guessed it, coconut shower creme. Well, you can imagine me jumping around the shop when I saw this on the shelf in Sainsburys. Definitely my most exciting grocery shop this month! 

"I doubt it'll have the same effect as it's washed off - I shall keep you updated "

The actual product itself is the bog-standard Nivea shower product. They have released the in-shower  moisturiser which I have been meaning to try, because somedays we just want to skip the moisturising step, you know the days when you spent the night before finishing a really interesting book which lead you to run 3 hours past your 'bedtime'

"If it says 'coconut' on the pack, I can almost guarantee you I will be a fan."

Having not used this product yet, I can only hope that it leaves a lingering smell throughout the day. I used to have the Body Shop Coconut body butter and whenever I used it in the morning, I would be able to occasionally whiff it throughout the day, and I loved it! Getting that again would be great, yet as it's not a body butter, I doubt it'll have the same effect as it's washed off - I shall keep you updated on that.

"after I got out, I had forgotten I used it in the morning."

Having owned the powerfruit delight shower gel, I've already had a little experience with Nivea's shower products. Although powerfruit delight has a pleasant, wakening scent in the shower, after I got out, I had forgotten I used it in the morning. The positive aspect of powerfruit delight was the amount of lather it created - let's hope the creme coconut is as good, if not better, than powerfruit delight.

Have you used Nivea products before, if so, what are your thoughts?
PIN BUTTON