Wednesday 20 November 2013

Product Empties - Hair Edition

Hello!

I've been seeing these videos all over YouTube lately and thought it'd be great to do one on my blog!
Recently I've finished many products all at once, which is great because that means I can buy loads of new things! Yay!

Anyway, one area in which I have come to an end of many products is hair care. I love using products on my hair as every strand feels extra silky soft afterwards! You know the feeling after you use those GHD's on newly cut hair with no dry ends, well, that's what we strive for everyday and using these products help!


I finished these two products and was glad in one way and sad in another! You probably know the feeling of surprise but are still nodding your head in approval at products at which you didn't expect much from but turned out to be great! 


The reason I was surprised with these products is how long they actually lasted!


This product, the almighty Macadamia Leave-In Cream has been on top of the Hair Products chart for the last couple of years and being searching for a new hair product, this one was a MUST try. I've got to say, I could not be happier with this product. You may notice that this is the smaller version of the big baby that is very raved about. I bought this just so I could try it and it lasted me about 8 months! I wash my hair about 3 times a week and have used this almost, if not every time. I am so surprised at how long this lasted and have already repurchased it, the same size too as I don't see it necessary to buy the big one! You can buy it here


Another one of the chart-toppers is the John Frieda Frizz-Ease Serum which I have repurchased for the 4th time. That's right, FOURTH! I buy the Extra Strength version and always end up buying 2 at the same time as that's when they're on offer, like 2 for £8 or something, which is ok as I know I'll use it! I use a pea sized amount on wet hair - it says damp but I just can't wait that long! If I do try to wait until my hair is damp, I'll probably forget to apply this. You can buy it here.

That's my hair edition product empties, both of which I've already repurchased! What are your hair product must haves?
PIN BUTTON