Monday 4 August 2014

Mani Monday... purchase - Barry M Gelly Kiwi

Hello! 
"Many brands are releasing the gel manicure"
A slightly different type of Mani Monday for you... This time a haul/purchase! Nevertheless, I'm sure it'll soon be featured as a proper Mani Monday sometime soon! 

"a mint colour was needed in my collection"

Many brands are releasing the gel manicure type of polished and I reel that Barry M were one of the first. The 'Gelly' line has been out for at least a year now as I had owned the 'Watermelon' and 'Blood. Orange' last summer and they are lovely, but not very bright, hence a mint colour was needed in my collection! 

"kiwis are meant to be green whereas this is more of a mint shade"

The one thing that can be confusing is the names to the colours, for example, the shade 'watermelon' does not look like the colour of a watermelon! And kiwis are meant to be green whereas this is more of a mint shade! It's a bit confusing but I guess it's all fun anyway! Let's be honest, the name doesn't REALLY matter yet the OPI names are very funny and make me want to buy them even more - but it doesn't really matter!

Have you tried Gel finish nail polishes yet?
PIN BUTTON