Wednesday 6 August 2014

POTW: Bourjois Velvet Rouge Edition Lip Gloss - Nude-ist



Hello!
"knew it was a must-try"

Where have you been if you haven't heard of this product or the Revlon ColorStay Moisture Stain, currently only available in the US, which are coincidently both very similar in packaging?! I must say I was VERY excited when they were sitting there in the store and knew it was a must-try, especially with all the hype in the online beauty world! 

"Anything that is hair-sticking free, count me in!"

The shade Nude-ist was the one that found its way in my basket - the matte finish lip stain/gloss was another aspect of the product that caught my eye. Anything that is hair-sticking free, count me in! 

"looks as though it will last all day"

Having tried it on today, the colour is really pigmented - much more than I had thought, it also seemed to dry matte very quickly and looks as though it will last all day. The overall effect of the stain looks lovely, although I would recommend you to exfoliate your lips to avoid the flake thing that can be nasty.

"you'll understand the hype about them in the beauty world!"

The colour is gorgeous - even the swatch shows the pigment of the product when a tiny bit was used. 

Overall, definitely check these products out, they are totally worth their RRP of £8.99 and I'm sure you'll understand the hype about them in the beauty world! 
But tell me, are you more of a glossy or matte lip kind of person? 
PIN BUTTON