Friday 19 December 2014

Advent Calendars, Candles & Furry Things: BerryWeekly


Hello!

"housed in fur comfort with the outer material being velvet - luxurious? Not one bit ;)"

I refuse to believe it's almost 2015. Saying this in every post hasn't made it seem any more real. Nonetheless, my advent calendar was an exciting addition to this lovely month of December. Although my mother bought it for me on the 5th of December, I was over the moon - getting 5 chocolates on the first day is just bliss! Fast forward 5 days and I find that all the little doors are now opened and empty, and we haven't even reached the 13th just yet... my brother was to blame! Well, it's okay, because soon after I was gifted another Chocolate Treat...

"making me even more excited for snow to fall (come on London, let it snow!)"

Alongside the advent calendar, another thing that has been making every day special is the lighting of a candle. Special, really? You may ask. Well, yes, festive candles are the best and who doesn't like an occasional whiff of spiced scent and the relaxing feeling you get from flickering candle light? However, this beauty of a candle is almost waxed-out. But fear not, I've stocked up ;)

"you can only guess my excitement when I saw these"

Speaking of cosy-ing it up, these new additions to my slipper collection have been lovely! My feet couldn't be happier being housed in fur comfort with the outer material being velvet - luxurious? Not one bit ;)

"I refuse to believe it's almost 2015. Saying this in every post hasn't made it seem any more real. "

These coconut filled lindt chocolates do make up for the loss of advent calendar chocolates. I must say, Lindt have gone all out with the snowflake, festive packaging making me even more excited for snow to fall (come on London, let it snow!). These truffles are super yummy, you can only guess my excitement when I saw these if you know how much I love things coconut (refer to this, this and this!).

Do you have an advent Calendar, and have you stuck to it?
PIN BUTTON