Wednesday 3 December 2014

The Body Shop HAUL: POTW


Hello!

"What a bargain."

With Christmas time comes good sales and with good sales comes LOTS of shopping! It's that time of year where you usually spend your time wandering around the stores in hope for finding something for your loved ones, however, I was a bit cheeky and spent time at my computer frantically searching the body shop website to treat myself! Well, with the prices I got the items for, you'll understand why! 

"I've up-ped my shower cream game for the winter"

First off, it's this scary looking thing. The bristles look like the ones that come at the end of a gardening broom, but trust me, they're not that hard! Dry brushing is amazing for your skin, see post here, and I had done a bit of running around from Boots to Superdrug to The Body Shop and settled on this one. All places had the same type of brush, but this one was my fav.

" high hopes for this one, and don't want it to disappoint."

RRP is £8, but I got it for £4.80. What a bargain. 


The next thing is the Brazil Nut Shower Cream. As you know from this post, I've up-ped my shower cream game for the winter, and this was the next on my 'to try' list. We turned that 'to try' into 'to buy' and here we are! The product smells amazing and I think the latter will be better than the Nivea. I have high hopes for this one, and don't want it to disappoint.

"shall use it more and see how well it serves its purpose."

Thirdly, I bought this. How adorable is the packaging? The heart is just so cute! Actually, this is a gift for a friend, she loves the original white musk scent so this slight variation will hopefully be a winner too! These would be great as stocking fillers.

"bristles look like the ones that come at the end of a gardening broom, but trust me, they're not that hard!"

Finally, I picked up a muslin cloth. RRP £2.50 and I picked it up for £1.50. Having used it yesterday, it is lovely to exfoliate the skin. I didn't expect it to be the material to be as it is. I had thought it'd be much more smooth. However, I shall use it more and see how well it serves its purpose.

"I was a bit cheeky and spent time at my computer frantically searching the body shop website"

Overall, I'm super happy with the purchase - the delivery was great from The Body Shop, and at 40% off, you can't go wrong!

What are your favourite things from The Body Shop?
PIN BUTTON