Monday 26 January 2015

Blog Recommendation: LaurenConrad.com

Hello!

"One of my favourite things about LC.com is the comment section"


Okay, so I was in a bit of a blog rut, and me being me, I get a little anxious if things aren't done on time. So, I'm sitting here, Wednesday night, knowing my weekend is jam-packed and I will not get a chance to breathe, let alone write a blog post. Then it hit me: like HEY, I love reading blogs, and I'm sure others will love reading this one. So here it is:

LaurenConrad.com, run by the LC Team, and the founder being the Lauren Conrad herself - like you didn't figure that out already! 

The blog is quite an inspiration, with it talking all things ranging from clothes to beauty to decor, I can't say it didn't influence the start of BBXO.

Great for a go-to girl-time read and it is full of helpful tips. One of my favourite things about LC.com is the comment section. The community on there is just lovely, the people are intelligent, have such great ideas and good things to say.

So, if you're out on the hunt for a blog to follow, check out LaurenConrad.com.
Who are your go-to blogs that you get inspiration from?
PIN BUTTON