Friday 26 June 2015

Watermelons, Cookbook, End of Exams & Mason Jars | BERRYWEEKLY


Hello!

"First of all, watermelon season is upon us"
The week has been a start of something new. I say that meaning there's less pens and papers and exam seats in my life, and more sun, movies and what feels like freedom! I do believe it's all about the little things in life that make us happy, and here's a peak at the week!

"To celebrate the end of exams, I bought myself a gift"

First of all, watermelon season is upon us. We love watermelon and bought 2 that were over 10kg! That's a lot of watermelon, but it is just so delicious! Watermelon juice (pictured above) tastes incredible when its cold, on a hot summers day!

On that note, I also got myself the Deliciously Ella cookbook! I love her YouTube channel and thought the book would be great to get some new recipes. It was a decision and a half to choose between this one and the Get the Glow by Madeleine Shaw book, but went with this one as I thought it'd more suit my vegetarian lifestyle. So far, I have been loving it, it's lovely to read her story and the tips behind ingredients she keeps as staples!

"totally feel 'tumblr worthy'"

On Saturday I had a huge clear out in terms of revision material. Let's just say my walls look a lot cleaner without a million papers stuck there. Oh, and a couple of pens were, unfortunately, murdered in the process!

To celebrate the end of exams, I bought myself a gift. The Magnitone Lucid had been on my skin care list for a while, and I thought it was finally time to take the plunge (blog post about it here).

"it's all about the little things in life that make us happy,"

I love candles year around, and when it comes to summer, more floral scents are opted for. The candle pictured above is Pomegranate and Acai, and let me tell you, it smells incredible!

Finally, if you saw a picture posted the other day on Twitter or Instagram, you'd have seen the mason jar. I bought it the other day, and although it's not 'legit', it's still super cool and I totally feel 'tumblr worthy'. Is that a thing? I don't know but it's just so cool! It has a double wall so your drinks remain colder for longer too - it's just cool! I got it from Sainsbury's by the way :)

Having spent most of the week just chilling and having the pleasure to do pretty much nothing, I've loved it! Tell me, what has been your highlight for the week? 
PIN BUTTON