Monday 15 June 2015

In The Cinema This Summer | MOVIES


Hello!

source, source, source
"reminds me a little of a female version of 22 Jumpstreet!"
It's prior to the summer when we're saying things like 'Yes, I will win the Nobel Prize this summer, I'll climb Mount Everest and I'll meet the President of the United States... all in one day'. Okay, basically, we have a million and one things we want to do, but when we get to it, we're like.. 'Right, what do I do now?'. Movies are generally resorted to, because let's face it, a trip to the cinema is much more likely to happen than climbing Mt. Everest! So, without further ado, here are a few ideas as to what to watch this summer.

The Age of Adaline



Blake Lively is back! I didn't think much of the movie, but after seeing a few posters around the tubes and on the side of London buses, I thought I'd give it another look. It looks like a nice concept, although in all honesty, it wouldn't be number 1 in the 'things I want to watch' list. But that's just me, maybe it'll tickle your fancy? 

Pitch Perfect 2



I remember watching the first one, on a snowy day when everything in London got cancelled due to bad weather! It was lovely, and better than I had expected. That being said, I'm looking forward to this one. After watching the trailer, it reminds me a little of a female version of 22 Jumpstreet! What do you think?

Mr Holmes



So the BBC absolutely nailed the Sherlock series. Honestly, anyone that has ever seen an episode of Sherlock is always raving about it, so if you haven't yet - DO. I remember watching the Sherlock Holmes movie, before the whole BBC show, in the cinema and it was not to my liking. Okay, basically it was bore-ring! This, however, it's a different concept. Sherlock years older seeing people gasp at the sight of 221B Baker Street yet them not recognising the man himself steps behind them. His last case? Well, it better be a good one, and I do hope the movie is not a let down - especially after the brilliant Cumberbatch played the role so greatly. 

Do you have your eye on any movie in particular? Do let us know! :)

PIN BUTTON