Monday 19 May 2014

Bullying: Can it Really be Cured?

Hello!

Happy Monday! This post is going to be something a little different. Normally you would see a 'Motivation Monday' or something positive on here yet today I wanted it to be an eye opener. It's nothing negative (that's not the way we roll), but a video to show life outside closed doors.


You may have seen this before and if you follow Lizzie V. (Who I've mentioned in this post) then you may have heard of this story. I'll also link Lizzies video here:


Lizzie mentioned such a good point: 'There'll never be a cure for Bullying' and I believe it completely. Being a realist, I don't think there will be a complete stop in bullying. Yet we don't realise how much of an impact it is to our world. To the little innocent people who get affected by it and the other people just watching it happen.

No matter how much we want it to stop, there'll always be someone being bullied somewhere and we shouldn't just let it slide, and we definitely not be the bully! A childhoods saying that I love is: 'if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all' we're not going to be fond of everyone we come across in life, so we can just keep our distance.

This young girl who was verbally and physically bullied, told to commit suicide and came home with bruises, is just one of many people who has been through bullying. I hope that she realises it does get better and I hope anyone else in the same position realises that too.

Have you seen the video before, and what are your thoughts?
PIN BUTTON