Wednesday 28 May 2014

More Music!

Hello!

Well, my playlist needed an update and although I downloaded a couple of songs earlier this month - which you guys seemed to love, especially 'Summer' by Calvin Harris! However, I hadn't bought myself to delete all the old songs from my playlist as I thought I'd still listen to them, yet coming to putting music on I found I tended to skip those songs anyway. Therefore, they were a waste of space and new ones were downloaded to replace them!


Ten Feet Tall - AfroJack



This song I didn't have high hopes for but I love it! 

Empire - Shakira



You may have heard this one! Shakira looks really pretty, as usual! 

5 Seconds of Summer (5SOS)



In general, this band has been a new find and I love their songs! They may seem like the typical 1D boy band copy but oh well! Plus, they kind of remind me of the Jonas Brothers days! Oh the memories!  

Only Love Can Hurt Like This - Paloma Faith



Paloma is not a usual on my playlist but this song is really good! I had heard it before and not loved it - but it's definitely grown on me! 

Well, that's another 4 songs for this month - have you heard Ten Feet Tall? What do you think of it? 
PIN BUTTON