Friday 30 May 2014

Suits - TV Show... Are you Suited?

Hello!

Happy Friday! Are you glad to hear that? The weather being not-so-good makes it feel like the week has dragged on... is it sunny where you are?

source
Anyway, so the point of the post today is Suits. No, not the clothing - although, it's a big part of it, I guess... but the TV Show! I have heard so much about it within the last week, it now seems a must-watch. Take a look at the Trailer:


It does seem a lot different to the Revenge and Pretty Little Liars which is what I usually watch so I will definitely check it out! Oh, and both of the shows are currently on a break at the moment so I totally have more room for Suits!

Have you heard of, or even watch, Suits? 

PS. a week from today my exams will be over - can we get a YAY? ;)
PIN BUTTON