Wednesday 15 April 2015

Smile, Be a Dreamer & Bloom | QUOTES


Hello!

"you know what they say, think good things, and good things will happen!"

Quotes are lovely. They make you take a step back and realise what life is about. It's so easy for us to get bogged down into our own little troubles and we forget how irrelevant they might be in the long run. Or we forget our morals and values, so it's always nice to take a moment and refer to them. That's one of my favourite things about these posts, we get a chance to just bring ourselves back down to Earth. Here we go:

"we get a chance to just bring ourselves back down to Earth."
Living in London, there's this 'unwritten rule' that you should never smile to strangers. Or so there seems to be. I, for one, don't follow that rule. Being lucky enough to live in a neighbourhood where people do say good morning to you, where it's acceptable to smile at someone out of courtesy, it's totally normal to say hello to 'strangers'. 

I remember going out and about with a friend who lives nearby, and I said hello and smiled to a 'stranger' as they did so back, and the friend said 'How do you know them?!'. I don't know what it was, but that completely shocked me. Is it not normal to do this? Do most people just walk past others as though they did not cross paths?

"so easy for us to get bogged down into our own little troubles and we forget how irrelevant they might be"

If you read my last blog post, you may have picked up that I'm a bit of a dreamer. I saw this quote on Pinterest and thought I had to include it. It's okay to dream a little - you know what they say, think good things, and good things will happen! 

"take a step back and realise what life is about."

This one is just speaks for itself. Just be you! <3

Hope you have a fantastic day, and tell me, if there's one quote that's stuck to you right now, what is it?
PIN BUTTON