Monday 18 May 2015

Playlist TOP 3: The Script, Pitch Perfect 2, Imagine Dragons | MUSIC


Hello!

source, source, source
 "Every time I hear 'Daemons', it takes me somewhere else. Every. Single. Time."

Music is a way to escape, and it totally has the power to lift your mood (dance party in your room, anyone?). Although I have to admit that One Direction have the power, there are also other artist that have released some pretty good songs recently that you need to hear. Actually, one of them is not-so recent, but it's still a good one!


Do you remember the song 'Man Who Can't be Moved'? I was obsessed with it, and after hearing this song on The Voice, I was sold. Bought to you by The Script, it's 'Man on a Wire'. Okay, the title sounds similar to the previous hit single they had, but it's a great song! 


You may have heard the news that Pitch Perfect 2 is coming out very soon. I remember watching Pitch Perfect 1 - it was snowing outside and we got sent home early from school, so I came home, put on some snuggly clothes and fluffy socks (you got to have the fluffy socks) and played the movie. Totally a feel-good movie, an aspect I'm hoping will also be in the sequel! 

Jessie J's song is from the movie, and it's made me even more excited to see it.


This is the 'old but good' song I mentioned earlier. Every time I hear 'Daemons', it takes me somewhere else. Every. Single. Time.

That's my top 3 - any recommendations? I have been looking for something like Daemons for a while, so if you know any good songs like that, it'd be great if you let me know!
PIN BUTTON