Wednesday 6 May 2015

Little Venice, London | TRAVEL


Hello!

"beautiful little area in London that doesn't enough credit."

If you follow me on Instagram, you'd know of the 'mystery' blog post that has 24 pictures. "24 Pictures in ONE blog post?" I hear you say. Yes, you read that right, and this is it!

A new segment that might be somewhat of a thing on here in the future (who knows, hey?) is being introduced today. I don't know what you think of the whole Travel blog thing, and I don't actually follow any travel blogs, but it seems an interesting idea! So, I present you... Little Venice, London.





A little event was being held inside the boat - how cool?! It is also called 'The Floating Classroom', it's a pretty nice view for a student, isn't it?




These were actually the public toilets - the building looks so pretty and the potted plants on the top are just adorable!



The boats are so quirky!


I don't know why but this picture makes me think of minions...


Think they're real people? Think again.
(At first glance I thought they were real... *embarrassed emoji*)








They were such beautiful, white buildings - I couldn't get over how gorgeous it all was!




The building to the right is where our Afternoon Tea was, it's the Colonnade Hotel. See that post here.



Finally, on the way back home we spotted this little shadow figure in the underground station. It's Sherlock Homes... guess the station!

Little Venice is a beautiful little area in London that doesn't enough credit. So, if you are in London, and the weather is nice, then definitely pop by the canal in Little Venice (we went to Warwick Avenue Station and made our way).

So tell me, are there any places you've been to that doesn't get enough credit? Also, what do you think of the travel series? 
PIN BUTTON