Friday 29 May 2015

The BEST Pant Trend this Summer | FASHION


Hello!

"I can wear the comfiest form of pants out in public and still look pretty pulled together"

As mentioned a million and one times on this blog, Summer is coming. Summer is not what it is without some floral print, am I right? Basically my summer wardrobe has a lot of florals. Though, it had lots of floral tops and floral dresses, yet no floral... pants.
Before we go on, let's clarify: I mean pants standing for bottoms/trousers not underwear :)
LEFT TO RIGHT: TopShop, Asda by George

I love the way these look. They're almost chinos but not quite in that category. The pants pictured on the right are from TopShop who name them 'cigarette' trousers. Well, I don't really want to call them that but you get the point - they're different. You can choose to dress them up with some heels or dress them down with a casual/plain top and some flats (possibly toms).

LEFT TO RIGHT: Forever21TopShop

As well as these beauties in the trouser, more structured, form, you can totally opt for the, well, less-structured form: the joggers! Who doesn't like joggers?! If you tell me I can wear the comfiest form of pants out in public and still look pretty pulled together - I'm sold. Let me tell you, I might just have about a million pairs by the end of the summer and I won't judge you if you do too! ;)

So, what do you think of the 'trend'? 
PIN BUTTON