Wednesday 1 July 2015

4th of July 2015 Outfit Ideas | FASHION


Hello!

"if you're not celebrating, you could totally recreate the outfit for whatever you're doing this summer!"

If you didn't know, I'm a Londoner. That means, no 4th of July for me! "Why do the outfit ideas, then?" you ask. Well, I quite like the idea behind the American festival, and think it's quite fun to create some easily recreate-able red, white and blue outfits! Oh, and these outfits are of course inspiration for any day in the summer, so I hope you enjoy.


LINKS 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
"If you're going to a fancier party,"
This is one of my favourite ways to dress. I love the 'smart casual' vibe, it's sophisticated yet can be worn on a day to day basis (okay, maybe minus the heels!). If you're going to a fancier party, something that's not quite literally a picnic in the park, this may be an outfit for you.

LINKS 1234,
"I have a thing for backpacks"
This one is more for the picnic in the park kind of thing. I love the laid back vibe, very chilled and I have a thing for backpacks. As it is 4th of July, the blue and white stripes on the backpack fit in quite nicely! 

LINKS 1, 23,
 "dresses are so lovely in the summer"

The thing with dresses that make outfits so great, you don't need pants! That's one less thing to worry about! All jokes aside, dresses are so lovely in the summer, it brings out our feminine side and look super cute with a little side bag and a lovely braid. If not 4th of July, also great for some strawberry picking, a BBQ or even having lunch alfresco!

If you are American and are celebrating the 4th of July, I hope you have an amazing day, and that these outfits help you choose what to wear. On the other hand, if you're not celebrating, you could totally recreate the outfit for whatever you're doing this summer!

Tell me, what's your favourite festival to dress up for? 
PIN BUTTON