Wednesday 13 November 2013

Bath & Body Products Haul

Hello!

With the colder months you get dryer skin and feel the urge to take long, relaxing bubble baths - when we get the time, that is - and drink hot beverages!

This called for a shopping trip for my bathroom! Well, I didn't specifically go out to buy stuff for my bathroom but when a shopping trip was called for, these were the products that called out to me most! Well, where my eyes were drawn to anyway! You know what they say, you're a better person when you moisturise...


Okay, I totally just made that up, but I still believe it!


I first saw these beauties on the shelves and know that it would look great! Baylis & Harding have a thing about posh and lovely looking products and you can't help but fall for it! Although the scent is Rose, Yland Ylang (which I have no idea what in the world it is!) and Patchouli and there was no tester to smell it, I thought I'd purchase anyway because I liked the bottle! I did, however, try it when I got home and I've got to say the hand cream smells lovely and lingers in a good way!


I also bought a Body polish from the same line.


Having a fresh smelling product in your shower for the morning can really waken you up, hence the reason I bought the Radox Uplifting Shower Gel in Grapefruit and Basil. The packaging is a pink and if you're a girly girl like me, then you know what I mean by falling for it! Also, these Shower Gels have a hook which fits perfectly in my shower and doesn't linger on the bottom meaning the shower looks less cluttered! 


 Finally for today's haul, I bought a new bottle of FemFresh for the feminine hygiene... but we don't need to go in detail with that!

By the way, you may have noticed the loofah - I didn't buy it today but I thought it looked nice with the bath products none-the-less! All in the name of photos!

What are your favourite bath products?

PIN BUTTON