Wednesday 6 November 2013

Haul: New Bag!

Hello!

This season brings about more reds, deep greens, black and.... camel!
Remember when camel/mustard was THE colour, like it was EVERYWHERE! Anyway, so I decided that although camel is not THE colour, it's still a colour for the winter months and whats better than a bag to spice up any outfit with the colour?



The quilted bag reminds me of the Chanel bags, yet a LOT less cheaper but still as classy!


It's also very versetile as it can be a shoulder bag with the chain doubled up or...


You can make it a longer, slightly daintier bag with a single chain!


It even has a secret back pocket, perfect for your phone!

Here's a similar bag on the TopShop website.
And here's a red version on Forever 21.
You can get also get this colour in many bags including a longchamp bag here, which I have a taupe version of, seen here.

I actually bought it from a local boutique which I buy a lot things from as it stocks a lot of clothing that are trendy! However, it is easy to find dupes for them, so it's all good!

So tell me, what's your go-to bag colour at the moment? The usual neutrals or something bold?
PIN BUTTON