Wednesday 8 July 2015

EE Power Bar - Keep your Phone Charged for Free | TECH


Hello!

"being out and about during the summer, it's nice to know you have backup!"

Shortly after joining EE on contract, they released the power bar. The power bar is basically a charger that you keep in your bag, and whenever you're out of battery, you can recharge your phone without the need of a plug socket. The best thing about it? It's free for EE customers and even if the power bar also runs out, you're still sorted. Let me explain...



There are many EE stores across the country and if you find that your power bar has run out, take it to the store and they'll swap it for a charged one. Is that good or what? 

Ironically, a few days before I found out about the release of the EE power bar, I was going to buy a portable charger anyway, just in case!

"go to the store and show them the reply which is a code, and they'll 'hook you up' ;)."

Initially to get your power bar, you text POWER to 365 (costs 35p), and then go to the store and show them the reply which is a code, and they'll 'hook you up' ;).

When I first got my code I went to 3 stores in my local area and they were all out of stock. Luckily I was in London and came across another store (there were 3 stores on that very street alone!) and remembered to get a power bar - they had some in stock!


The wire that comes with it is the charger for samsung (I think), so for us iPhone and other phone users, we can just use our regular charger and input it into the USB slot.

For the record, this post is not sponsored and EE don't even know I'm writing it, but I thought it might help out anyone that is eligible for it and doesn't know about it yet. Click here for the link to their site.
Plus, being out and about during the summer, it's nice to know you have backup! 

Do you always have a portable charger with you too, just to be on the safe side?
PIN BUTTON