Friday 23 January 2015

Guilty Pleasure: Kourtney & Kim Take Miami


Hello!

source, source
 just a care-free kind of show. (It's not like I pretend I live in that amazing house of theirs, oh no!)

As I'm writing this, my current go-to show is playing in the background. Why? Because it's pretty much always on, which, by the way, I'm not complaining about. Which show? You guessed it, it's Kourtney & Kim Take Miami.

Trashy? I don't think so. To me, it seems like some things I actually feel, but don't really talk about with others because it may be something I don't feel comfortable sharing, they talk about it on the show. It's almost like girl-time and it's just a care-free kind of show. (It's not like I pretend I live in that amazing house of theirs, oh no!).

The Kardashian sisters are known to be a lot of things, and don't have all that of a good reputation but I think all in all, they're not that bad, and are actually quite funny! Plus, their clothes are quite nice!

I have no idea how far behind I am in terms of series, but now that I've finished K&K Take Miami, Khloe & Kourtney Take the Hamptons is up next. All in the name of good (guilty pleasure) TV!

So tell me, are you a viewer of the Kardashian shows? What do you think?
PIN BUTTON