Wednesday 18 March 2015

Contemporary Jewellery in London | FASHION


Hello!

"they hand-make a lot of their pieces."

Having never been much of a jewellery person, other than the occasional stud here and there, and a trusty bracelet that never comes off my wrist, you won't see me go crazy with the bling. Having said that, dainty necklaces are something I can deal with.



Spotting the brand 'NUDE', a contemporary jeweller in London (also available online), I lost interest as soon as I saw the words "statement". Having said that, not all the jewellery has gone all-out, and there's a huge choice of pieces to pick from!

"It's simple yet beautiful"

The cool thing about NUDE is that they hand-make a lot of their pieces. In fact, the one pictured above is handmade, and I believe they do it right there in-store too! This one is slightly hammered to create the effect of un-even edges. Link to it here.


"a collection is not complete without a silver piece!"

It reflects the light wonderfully, and the best thing about it? It's simple yet beautiful. Like I said, there's something for everyone in that store!


If you know me, you'd know I tend to lean towards gold over silver. Nevertheless, a collection is not complete without a silver piece!

" dainty necklaces are something I can deal with."

All in all, a lovely - different in a good way - necklace which can compliment an outfit nicely!

Tell me, are you one for a statement necklace, or are you more of a fan of dainty ones?
PIN BUTTON