Friday 23 August 2013

Weekly Roundup #4

Hello!

How was this week for you? For me, it was filled with a lot of things... it was a very long week to be honest! On thursday it was the day to collect my results, very stressful - actually, it was a mixture of feelings. I was nervous yet eager to find out what I got. Congratulations to all that got your results in the last two weeks! I'm sure you did well :)

Earlier this week I went to Summer In The City! It was so much fun and I met so many amazing YouTubers! If you don't know what SITC is, it's basically a UK version of VidCon, based in London. I met so many people including one of my role models: Tanya Burr.


I also met Bertie Gilbert, Oli White, Joe Sugg, Louise (Sprinkleofglitter), Joey Graceffa, Sorted Food (mentioned here) and Chris Kendall. I didn't get to say anything to Joey Graceffa as he was in a rush but talked to the others mentioned above. I was so happy and over the moon - especially to see Tanya who I told about this blog and she said she'll try and check it out! I mean she's a busy woman, so I doubt she'll check it out but it's nice of her to say. She's absolutely gorgeous in real life too, and it's crazy to think that we watch her on our computers yet they're real people!


Also, MTV interviewed us and we might be on the show! OMG! Crazy, right? :D


Later on in the week I went to a rose garden and saw these beautiful roses and a dreamy water fountain! It looked lovely and of course I had to take pictures! They turned out wonderful!

As well as that, I got to take one home and decorated with fresh lavender from my neighbours front garden (shh... don't tell them!), it smelt gorgeous and I placed it on my desk to brighten it up a little! I recommend you do this before the end of summer and the flowers are no longer there!

Well, yes, that was some of my week, well it was mostly about Summer in the City yet I thought I'd update you anyway! Don't forget to check out Weekly Roundups #1, #2 and #3 from the last few weeks!

Did you attend Summer In The City? or VidCon?

PIN BUTTON