Wednesday 4 March 2015

Win a Weekend Away for Mother's Day!

Hello!

"Everyday, she'll be doing things for us to make our lives easier"


That time of year has approached us already, and Mother's Day is just around the corner. Well, actually it's next Sunday!

It's nice to have a day to appreciate the mothers. Mothers do so much for us and we definitely don't given them enough credit (well, at least I don't - guilty!). Just like Valentine's Day, we shouldn't thank our mothers one day a year, but should everyday.

My mother is so lovely. She always puts us (my brother, dad and I) first, and it feels like she's living for us. Everyday, she'll be doing things for us to make our lives easier, and not once has she thought about herself. In the morning, mum would wake up before all of us, whether it be a 4am emergency call for my dad, or a relaxing Sunday, or whatever, she'll be up and ready, cleaned the bathroom, made breakfast and tea and freshly presses juice for us all before sitting down herself. She'll be doing anything she can for us, and is the most happy person I know - always has a smile on her face!

My mother is One in a Million, and I love her to bits, but don't tell her enough!

As me, I'm sure you love your mum just as much, and to treat her this mother's day, there's a competition you can enter to win a weekend at one of Parkdean's Award Winning Holiday Parks.

All you have to do, is write a short paragraph as to why your mother is One in a Million. How lovely would it be to surprise your mum?!

I hope you have a lovely Mother's Day on Sunday 15th March 2015.

Tell me: What's one way your mother is One in a Million?
PIN BUTTON