Monday 6 April 2015

Top 5 British YouTube Vloggers | LIFE


Hello!

"Be it beauty videos, or a weekly vlog, there's something about her that it so calming"

YouTube has become quite the sensation. Actually, sometimes I totally prefer watching a few videos to watching TV - and I'm sure I'm not the only one!

Watching vlogs is basically reality TV, but on a more down-to-earth, personal level. It's quite amazing how much a vlog can brighten a day, and it also is something many look forward to on an everyday basis! I can absolutely see how it's a positive environment to be a part of, and we all need a little wind-down time in our day.

So, to add to the ever growing list of vloggers you may have in your subscription list, or even to possibly get you to start a subscription list, here are my top 5 YouTube vloggers that I like to watch. 

Actually, seeing as British YouTubers are totally a thing, I thought I'd keep this list as featuring British vloggers only - otherwise there's no way I'd be able to round it down to just 5!

image source: 1/2/3/4/5/6
" I'm all for someone who's light hearted and not too serious - and if you're up for that too, you'll like his vlogs!"

In order clockwise starting from top left, is:

The thing with Jim, is that he's so down to earth! I like his main channel video's too and the vlogs are just like an extension to that! He's super fashionable too and it's just a good time when you watch his vlogs.

The reason I think Joe's videos are fun are simply because of the witty things he comes up with. I remember in his L.A. vlogs there was a squirrel in their front garden area which he named Cedric the Squirrel, long story short, the squirrel in our garden is now officially called Susan the Squirrel (I'll show you her one day!). 
Okay, that anecdote didn't tell you much, but all in all, his randomness makes him funny. I'm all for someone who's light hearted and not too serious - and if you're up for that too, you'll like his vlogs!

Gabriella Lindley: youtube.com/PlanetGabb
She's a newbie in my books. That doesn't mean I don't like her as much as the others. In fact, I really enjoy watching her vlogs. She's living in Brighton and now has a cute little kitty! She also has the 'I don't really care what the world thinks, I'll do what I want' attitude, and I couldn't agree with her more! 

I love watching Anna. Be it beauty videos, or a weekly vlog, there's something about her that it so calming. She's a great influence and seems like an amazing person to have as a bestie! Either way, she's one I couldn't not include in a British YouTuber roundup.

I feel like Anna and Lily go hand-in-hand. They're often seen in each other's vlogs and if you're subscribed to one, you're likely to be subscribed to the other. It's fun to see the adventures she goes on and it's lovely to get some places-to-go-in-London recommendations! From one Londoner to another! 

You may just love these new finds, or you may have already be subscribed to them all. 

Either way, if you're a YouTube fan I'd love to know which YouTubers you'd choose as your Top 5?
PIN BUTTON