Monday 9 September 2013

Nail of the Day: Lilac Sparkles!

Hello!

I feel like it's been ages since I have done a nail of the day post, actually the only other one I had done was this one and you guys seemed to like it. Anyway, normally I don't tend to paint my nails much during the school year - basically have a pale pink or clear on if anything - that's because in my previous school nail polish was not allowed. Some of you may be like: "WHAT, you're not allowed to paint your nails?? Did you go to a prison school?", well, to answer that, no - I didn't go to a prison school, actually I don't think I've ever seen a prison in real life.. hmm...


Okay, ANYWAY, that was way OTT! But anyway, you actually may be thinking: "Yeah, I'm not allowed nail polish, either", so maybe it's not that weird! ANYWAY, again, back to the paint - I mean point.
What I was trying to get at was that most of the time I actually get to paint my nails was in the holidays, now that I can paint them all the time I might be able to get a little more creative juices flowing!

So, right now it is September - DUH - and it's seen as Fall season, however, fall isn't actually until AFTER the 20th of September and right now it's hot in England, I think it's the hottest September since 7 years! Woah! So, I decided to make the most of this weather and use the final summer colour of the year - my pick: a Lavender. If you look back to my summer nail picks/trends post you will see that Lilac was one of my personal picks, hence the reason I chose it.

To give a little extra kick and interest, I made my index fingers and ring fingers accent nails with a silver glitter top coat (Barry M).

So, yes, that's it! That's my NOTD
Hope You Enjoyed!
What's your favourite FALL Nail colour? Leave a comment!

PIN BUTTON