Monday 13 October 2014

The Verdict: Starbucks Strawberries & Cream Frappuccino


Hello! 

"She would repurchase whereas I, on the other hand, will stick to my Skinny Caramel Macchiatos."

Obviously autumn is here, but just before summer officially dies down, it was time to try out the things that are there for the season. The iconic Strawberries & Cream Frappuccino from Starbucks is known as one of the bestsellers in the spring/summer time - think THE drink for Wimbledon season. September/October being an awkward time to try this drink, you say? Well, better late than never, I say.

Hot cocoas, pumpkin spice lattes and cappuccinos are what crosses everyones lips at the Starbucks counter, it was worth a try of the S&C frappe before it was too late, and here's the verdict.

The strawberry taste is very fake and the overall taste is not to my liking. The cream, of course, tastes pretty plain, which is fine but the infused strawberry is the definition of artificial. Personally, it was not one for me.

Don't be put off, though, my friend, whom bought it at the same time as me, loved it. She would repurchase whereas I, on the other hand, will stick to my Skinny Caramel Macchiatos.

So, if you love them, here's to next summer and asking for them again while they spell your name wrong on the cups - and if like me, you don't like them, give the Refreshas a shot!

Tell me, are you a fan of the S&C Frappuccinos? What's your go-to fall Starbucks order?
PIN BUTTON