Wednesday 15 July 2015

The DUFF Movie Review | THE VERDICT


Hello!

source
Every time I see the word 'DUFF' I cannot help but think of Duff Beer. The Simpsons basically owned that word in my head, but apparently there was another use for it. Oh, and needless to mention, the gorgeous Bella Thorne is in the movie, yet not going to lie, she wasn't the reason I'd watch the movie. The main guy, however, called Wes (Robbie Amell), is the reason you should watch the movie. He's the charming, super cute guy that you see in practically every chick flick/teen movie, yet he plays it very, very well. 




In all honesty, I wasn't going to watch this movie, but it was great! It is so relatable as there are totally DUFF's in real life, and we realise that everyone is a DUFF for someone. The movie actually has great morals that there'll always be somebody better, smarter, prettier than you but that's okay. 

The main character, played by Mae Whitman, portrays a confident teen, who is the DUFF to her friends but will make you laugh, cry and you can really relate to her. Definitely a movie to watch this summer, and for me, it was better than Pitch Perfect 2, but more on that next week



Tell me, what movies would you say is a must watch this summer? 
PIN BUTTON