Wednesday 18 December 2013

Last Minute Christmas Outfit Ideas

Hello!

It being Christmas day in 1 week, the most wonderful time of the year, it means parties and gatherings and sometimes we just don't know what to wear! On Christmas Day you'll find me in my PJ's - however it's the parties around the christmas and New Years period that I dress up for!
So, to help you out and give you some inspiration for this festive season, I made 3 outfit ideas that are comfortable, cute and easy to pull off for many events!

Links for items: 1, 2, 3 
Knit Cardigans are perfect for the winter - they are snuggly, comfortable and a winter wardrobe staple! I paired that with a cute floral dress and a pair of cute heeled ankle booties which make the outfit a little more dressy yet not over the top! 
This would be great for a casual family get together or switch up the cardigan for a cute blazer for a more going out style! 

 Links for items: 1, 2,
Soft sweaters are so warm, cosy and easy to wear! I also love festive leggings for Christmas time so the red leggings with snowflakes and reindeers on them - if this doesn't scream winter and christmas then I don't know what does! Also, I recently bought tan Uggs which I have been loving wearing with fluffy socks in the weekend so I thought it would work well with this outfit! My feet are always warm and I love them! 
Perfect for very casual get togethers or on Christmas day when you don't want to be worrying about the skirt you're wearing and want to be carefree! 

Links for items: 1, 2, 3 
Finally this look is more for going out to Christmas parties and restaurant invites when you're breaking up for the Christmas holidays. I love Velvet Dresses and this burgundy one looks super cute! I'd pair it with tights, black heeled booties to extend the look of your leg length and add height as well as a statement necklace to make you look even more dressy! 
Perfect for when you want to be a little more dressed up

So, tell me - are you one to wear Pajamas on Christmas Day (like I do) or do you dress up? 
PIN BUTTON