Monday 24 February 2014

New OPI Brazil Collection - SS14

Hello! 

The sun is finally peaking out from behind the clouds now meaning it's a good time to talk about Brazil. Well, OPI's new Brazil SS14 Collection, that is! 
I am a huge fan of OPI for many a reasons, one being the very creative names on probably every nail colour they have and the second being how on point they are with the trends of the season. Now, don't get me wrong, this doesn't mean I buy every new OPI Nail Polish released, in fact most of my polish are not OPI, yet I do find myself painting my nails in similar shades to their recent collections!

So, these are the colours for Spring Summer 2014:


The Brazil Collection consists of mostly creme finishes with both neutrals and brights. I have seen the bright yellow colour in many SS14 collections, so that will be a bit hit this season.

Out of this collection my favourites would be 'I Såo Paulo Over There' and 'Toucan Do It If You Try' - see what I mean by the names?! I love taupes and coral, so these shades are 'right up my alley'.

What do you think of the collection and your favourite shades?

Polish Images Source
PIN BUTTON