Wednesday 5 February 2014

Valentines Day Outfits!

Hello!

February has fast approached us and that means the day of chocolate and flowers is fast approaching. That means you may have plans booked (or surprises coming up) which you want to dress nicely for, and you may not know what to wear - story of my life!

Anyway, I thought it'd be super fun to plan some outfits for various occasions - feel free to mix and match! Oh, and you will see that I've gone for the red theme… seeing it's for Valentines Day and all, I thought it's a nice touch! :)

1, 2, 3, 4
Going out for a movie is a typical thing to do. For this occasion, I love the girly heels and lace top paired with the edgier leather outfit and super comfortable leggings. If you're like me, then you love comfort with style and leggings are perfect - I basically live in them!

1, 2, 3, 4
 A night at a lovely restaurant sounds perfect! Wearing a red dress with a patterned top area is different, lovely and elegant. To add an 'oomph' to the outfit, I paired a pearl and diamond decorated bracelet - with a dress like that, a statement necklace may clash, so a statement bracelet is the way to style it. I also love the simplicity of the coat which would look stunning with the heels as the detailing on them would stand out!
1, 2, 3, 4
Then there are those really casual plans, where you stay at home and watch a movie or whatever, so for that sweaters are perfect. I love this sweater which looks super warm and cosy, with the casual jeans and slight dressy Tory Burch flats. I also had to add this cute red and white polka dot phone case (I have a pink and white one!) which fits perfectly with the outfit.

Anyway, so I don't have any plans for Valentines Day! Maybe bake a batch of cookies or something? I was thinking of another post whereby you can see what to bake on Valentines Day, like themed cakes and things, how cute?! The post may be up next week, so stay tuned! I remember last year we had pancakes, nutella, strawberries and Haagan Dazs on V. Day and it was super fun!

Have you got any Valentines Day traditions or plans?! 

PIN BUTTON