Monday 3 February 2014

Motivation Monday

Hello!

I was scrolling across FaceBook - a site I rarely spend much time on nowadays - and came across this beauty. Being it Monday and it being the day we generally feel most down-in-the-dumps, I think this will leave you enlightened and feeling good this fine morning.

source
This is quite amazing and shows that if we really put our mind to something - we can achieve it. Okay, I'm not saying that everyone will be able to draw the New York skyline from memory, I probably can't even draw something that well after looking at it for 3 days. However, what I am trying to say is that what you might feel is impossible to do, it is possible. Our body and minds do amazing things and we don't realise this - yet, I feel we should just take a step back and realise all that we can do, instead of things we can't do. 

So, step out of your comfort zone, love life and do what you want to do

What is the one thing you've always wanted to do yet never got around to it? 

PIN BUTTON