Friday 16 May 2014

Apologies, Coconut & Desktop Roses!

Hello!

First of all, I do apologise that I haven't been able to reply to your comments recently! I love reading them and have read them all as I get an email on my phone too. I reply to them in my head but don't get a chance to type that out haha!! That sounds silly but to put it into perspective: This is the first time I've turned my laptop on for the last 2 days (that's a lot for me!)! Less than a month to go until exam season is over, though!!! :D

Well, you know that I haven't been able to reply to comments, but I can't leave you hanging on not doing a Friday post, therefore, this needed to be written!


So, the sun is finally out full blast since Wednesday and everyone in England seems to be loving it!
The grass was cut, hedges trimmed in the garden and a fresh coconut split into pieces to enjoy! I love coconut.. everything! I've made coconut cookies and a post on coconut water! So, you can imagine how happy I was to consume raw coconut!


Also, I changed my desktop picture! I blurred out the files and folders but it looks so lovely! Changing things up is super fun and with it being Spring and the sun popping out, I loved how the roses looked: Fresh, Pure and Girly. Link to image HERE

Okay, obviously I don't have much going on in my life right now but exams, hence the post was a bit boring! But mainly I wanted to apologise for not being able to reply to you! Expect posts and soon I'll begin replying again too! Thanks for sticking with me!


Well, I hope you enjoyed it, now the Laptop is turning off again! But tell me: what's your desktop background at the moment?
PIN BUTTON