Wednesday 7 May 2014

Purchase of the Week: Rimmel Kate Rockin' Curves Mascara + Goodie Bag!




Who doesn't like free Makeup Goodie Bags?! 

Hello!

Happy Wednesday! Shopping always makes the day better, especially if it's a haul like this one! The Kate Moss by Rimmel Mascara came out last week and seeing as I run a beauty blog and the fact that I needed a new mascara - obviously I had to pick it up! With it's weird shape of wand, I was a bit skeptical but intrigued nonetheless... 


That's the shape of the wand and after trying it out today, I can truly say I already love it! It gives great volume and length, making your lashes look fuller and lovely! I used it with a mascara base by Kiko and it worked wonders!


So, I had mentioned a 'Goodie Bag' earlier and you might be wondering how that came about... Well, Boots and Rimmel had a scheme whereby the first 180 people to order the Rimmel mascara were to get 4 products from the Kate Moss line for FREE! I was in awe and really wanted the product now more than ever! As soon as I got the e-mail from Boots that I am now able to purchase, I went for it, and 3 days later, I had this baby in my hands! 



The goodie bag was packed with great stuff! It had a lipstick (pictured above) which is a lovely baby pink shade. A green gel liner was also included, which I am super excited about!! As well as a lovely bronze shadow stick (I think it's waterproof :O) and a peach/nude shade nail varnish - all of which I'd use! 

Want an in depth review of the mascara? Leave a comment! 

Have you tried anything from the Kate Moss line?! 


PIN BUTTON